Wednesday, August 09, 2006



Yesterday Becca, Brandon and I went to the Tucson Mall while Zion and Jariah were at thier interviews. Zion has been in desperate need of some new church clothes, and I found them!! I got him 7 new shirts, 5 ties and 2 pair of pants. (I'm still looking for some navy blue pants to complete his new wardrobe, but this is a great start!!) He now has a bunch of awesome new clothes, including a PINK shirt!!! I'm really excited about them, and I think he looks great in all these new clothes!! What do you think?

8 comments:

Hully said...

What do I think? I think Zion needs to learn how to tie a tie. He looks silly standing there holding them up all the time. Plus I bet his arm gets tired.

Jeshanah said...

LOL... he wouldn't try them all on with actually tying the tie and all, but at least you get the general idea.

Israel said...

I still don't know how to tie a tie. And I refuse to learn.

Fight the power!

Hully said...

What happened to the other two pictures???

Jeshanah said...

I thought there was too many pics, so I just picked my favorite.

Hully said...

Suuuuurrrre. Blame the lighting.

They say a camera adds ten pounds. How many cameras did Shan use?








JK ;-)

Jeshanah said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

Pink tie. Sick! buy him some white shoes to go with that pansy tie and it'll be the perfect outfit. Has he been hit on by any guys yet?