Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Well, Zion has now been at TEP for a week, and so far he seems to really like it. He is working with a bunch of people who knew his dad pretty well, so that's kind of cool.

Jariah's job is the same as Zion's... (actually, Zion is training him today). They will be working the same hours, so they can carpool, which is nice. Jariah doesn't seem to love it, but he thinks it'll be okay. We'll keep you posted and update this when they get home today.


Interview with Jariah about job:

Jeshanah: So, what do you think of your job?
Jariah: "It's groovy, but, actually I hope to move into a programming job as soon as possible, but, it's not bad."
Jeshanah: What do you do at your job?
Jariah: "I transfer balances from previous accounts to the present accounts. I'm everyone's worst nightmare!"
Jeshanah: How was Zion as a trainer?
Jariah: "Well, he actually has excellent notes for the whole thing, because he just learned all the same things, so I basically can just work off of his notes."
Jeshanah: Anything else you would like to say?
Jariah: "The last half of the day was pretty boring because Zion just made me sit there and watch him work, the big meany!"


Interview with Zion about job:

Jeshanah: So, what was it like training Jariah?
Zion: "It was fine, except at the end of the day, I had to do my own, uh, work, and we couldn't work off the same log-on screen, so he just sat there. I'm not a meany! You lazy bum!"
Jeshanah: How do you like your job?
Zion: "It's okay, but, I would rather be doing my job that I want to be doing, which is CEO of TEP!"
Jeshanah: What does your job entail?
Zion: "My job entails, uhh, catching those sneaky crooks that try to rip the electric company off, and training Jariah."
Jeshanah: Anything else you want to add?
Zion: "Umm, No."
Check back later for a in-depth interview with Zion!

7 comments:

Jeshanah said...

I don't think I'm going to put them on here. You would know that if you were in the family room...

Jeshanah said...

BTW... The "underwear pics" are pictures of Brandon in his new 'big boy' underwear. He is being potty trained starting today. (He already went 3 times in his new potty chair!) I'm told that this is very exciting, and we all have to clap and act like idiots everytime. Woohoo!

Hully said...

Phew!

You guys had me worried for a second.

I thought maybe they were pics of Zion chasing the ice cream truck.

P.S. - Yaaaayyyy Brandon! You're such a big boy! I am soooo proud of you! < thumbsup >

Sharla said...

Yaaaaaaayyyy Becca! Good Job! I am so proud of YOU!

Seriously, way to go. Your life just go easier for the next few years even though it may seem a little crazy for the next few weeks. I potty-trained all of ours at one year, once it's done, it's done!

Jeshanah said...

Well, that's because we are all very advanced... we're geniuses you know!!!

BeccaHolsapple said...

Thanks for the support Sharla. You wouldn't think it would be that hard, but I am exhausted at the end of the day and so is he :o)...He really is doing great and I am very proud of him.

Jeshanah said...

Zion, the last 2 posts should have been posted on the utlawrocket page because that's a more legal forum. But, since they were posted on my blog, I will say that person #2 should get the dishes...