Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Okay, here goes nothing. I'm going to be complaining about the state of Arizona, or the weather, or this hovel we are currently living in... if you are going to take great personal offence to this, or if you are a little crazy and will assume I am complaining directly about members of a certain family which by the way I am a part of...
DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS!!!!!!

The rain is actually not a good thing. It's bad. It makes this entire house feel like the tent did the time we stayed at Brown County and it rained the WHOLE weekend!!! (Another story for another time...haha, Dad) You know what I mean though, all the mugginess, with the moisture on EVERYTHING including your sheets that feel way gross when you get ready for bed. The rain does however cool the place down, so that's a plus, I guess. (It kinda depends if you would rather actually be dripping sweat, or just feel like you're going to.)

NOW FOR YOU FAINT OF HEART, YOU MAY READ THE FOLLOWING...

Oh, look, I'm out of things to say.

7 comments:

Hully said...

Brown County... hehe

Those were the good ol' days.

Israel said...

If you really hate Tucson so much, move to Stockton.

Stockton isn't hot (most of the time) and it doesn't get earthquakes (the big one that destroyed San Francisco didn't really do anything here.)

It's smaller than Tucson, with lots of water. And there's a church around here somewhere nearby even though I've never gone to it. I think my mom went when she was here.

We will be looking for a new Nanny some time in the next few months and would be happy to consider your application.

The job is pretty easy and currently pays around $1400 a month. You can work on getting your diploma at the same time.

Also Stockton is positively infested with Republicans. Almost all of our elected officials are Republican. They would love you here.

And my wife is a big shot so she could probably help anyone with a high school diploma find a job pretty easily.

I like Tucson better myself, but that's probably because I don't mind the heat and because Tucson has a lot fewer Republicans and therefore a much more intelligent populace.

If you guys come visit, I'll give you a tour of the whole area. Yosemite is close by and you guys have could check out Tahoe and the San Francsico area. All world-class tourist destinations. I'm sure everyone in my San Jose office would be surprised to see how much Zion has grown.

Israel said...

On another note...

I can't believe you are complaining about the rain.

Seriously, you seem like one of those people who if stranded on a desert island and handed a nice steak would complain because it wasn't medium rare.

Jeshanah said...

Medium rare, yuck! Medium well is more to my taste.
And the reason I complained about the rain is because it's been a while since I've had anything interesting to put on here, I'm trying to liven the place up. =)

Hully said...

Shan, a complainer?! Nooooooo. Not Shan!

:-p

Israel said...

Nope. Houses are cheaper here too. Hurold bought one and he worked at Chingular too!

Israel said...

Look at a map.

The fault line runs through San Francisco / Berkeley which is about 90 miles away.