Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Well, today it reached 110 Outside, so it was HOT Inside!! Beccca and I didn't go anywhere today, so there aren't any fun driving mishaps to report.

We both started packing for our three week trip home!! I never thought that I would ENJOY packing after packing up my entire house to move to AZ, but today it was a real joy. (Probably because I know that the final reward will be I GET TO GO TO OHIO!!!!)

I called and got all set up to go to Family Camp, Becca and I will have a cabin again this year!! Woohoo!!! It's so much more fun to GO to camp if you actually get to STAY at camp! I can hardly wait!!

Okay, so, I'll write more later, Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Jeshanah said...

You're sick.

Israel said...

How romantic! Jeshanah how can you resist this guy?

I'll bet you he doesn't wash his undies the whole time you're gone, (He'll either turn them inside out or go commando.)

When you get back, you'll have a whole big pile of tighty-whiteys waiting for you...

Israel said...

Probably tighty-not-so-whitey's...

UUUGHH!!

Jeshanah said...

EEEWWWWW!!! This whole thing is just so wrong.

Jeshanah said...

If I come back and there's a hamperfull, I'm going to dump them out and buy new.