Monday, June 12, 2006

Today, Monday, June 12th, Jess, Ness, Becca, Brandon and I all went to Old Tucson! We had a lot of fun and Ness even got to "Drive" an old fashioned car. (It was one of those cute little things on a track. She thought it was so fun!) We saw a bunch of different shows and movie memorabilia and just had an overall great time! Okay, so after today, all the fun we had, I was thinking, alright, maybe Tucson's not so bad after all. I WAS WRONG!!! WAY WRONG! IT'S HORRIBLE!!! We moved with 3 cars from Ohio. We now have 3 cars that DON'T WORK!! Jariah's car has had problems in the past, so that wasn't such a big surprise when it broke down about a week and a half ago. And, our old car(Zion's car) wasn't a huge, huge surprise when Jariah called and said that it was overheating on the way to Pinnacle Peak this evening...(it's a '97) But when Zion went to rescue them, our new car (MY car) stopped! And wouldn't start again. For hours. And hours. So Jess, Ness, and I were stuck at Pinnacle Peak the whole time, which was better than Jariah, Becca, Brandon (and eventually Zion) who were stranded along the side of the road forever. Olga and Andy came to the rescue of Jess, Ness and I. (I have never been so happy to see Olga before!!!) Andy let us use his cell phone to call Zion, (because of course, Jess' phone was dead, and Jariah had mine) to find out where we were supposed to go. Olga loaned us her car and Andy and Olga led us to one of the main roads that would take us to our house, but it took us a few seconds to get out of the Pinnacle Peak parking lot, then we had to do a few u-turns, and by the time they waved us past, we were both so confused that we weren't even sure if we had been following the right people!!! We were laughing (Nervously) so hard that I'm a little surprised we didn't wreck! It was funny and scary all at the same time, made worse by the fact that it was almost midnight Ohio time while all this was going on and Jess and Ness are still very much on Ohio time. I have no idea what's wrong with either car, plus I don't even know where MY car is, which is making me kinda nervous, but I do know that I want my Daddy!! And I WANNA GO HOME!!!

No comments: