Saturday, June 17, 2006

Today we are packing for our trip to Ohio.
Yesterday our car broke down and when I jumped out to help push, my flip flop BROKE.
My flip flops were almost 2 years old.
I bought my flip flops for Family camp two years ago to wear in the shower.
They came from the dollar store.
I got my $1 worth out of them.
I threw them in the trash after they broke.
Tomorrow we will go to Phoenix for church.
We are going to stay at Danny and Joanna's.
Danny or Joanna are going to take Becca and me to the airport on Monday.
Monday night we will be in Ohio.
I will write more later.

3 comments:

Israel said...

Enjoy your trip. I hope you don't miss Tucson too much while you're in Ohio, where cars never break down and wardrobe malfunctions never happen.

Jeshanah said...

Did I say that? I don't believe I said that at all.

Jeshanah said...

deal