Friday, June 16, 2006

All right, already! That's quite enough!! You won't even believe what I am about to tell you. This is what happened tonight...

Well, first things first, today Becca and I went shopping at the Outlet malls in Casa Grande and had a jolly good time!!! We each got a bunch of adorable clothes for camp without spending a fortune!! (Very exciting in my book!) And when I got home from the mall, Zion told me that BOTH cars were repaired and it only cost us just under $300!! Plus, hurray, Jariah's car is repaired, too, we just have to go pick it up in Phoenix next time we're there!!

Then, when we got home, Zion wanted to take us the Tanque Verde Swap Meet. On the way, OUR STUPID CAR BROKE DOWN
AGAIN!!!!!
Can you believe it??! My '03 is down for the second time in a week! UGH!!!

I know you guys are all going to say that how much I like or dislike AZ all depends on my attitude. But, contrary to popular belief, I have been trying NOT to read too much into all this nonsense that keeps on happening from the minute we arrived here in Tucson. Seriously though, how much more can one person be expected to take??? This is ridiculous!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jeshanah said...

Correction: she's actually 6, not 5.

Israel said...

american cars suck!

Israel said...

OOOHHH OOOOH Chick fight! I want details.

And Becca you better be nice unless you want me to start on youse guys!!

Does anybody have a sense of humor?

Israel said...

Josh, Becca,

Stop playing high-and-mighty landlords (I'm assuming that's whats happening) and look at my new posts about good news regarding Mom's lawsuit in the last blog entry.

Jeshanah don't p***off your landlords!

Zion don't be a weenie and post your beef on blog that's supposed to be funny, if you got something to say to Becca say it to her face --Then duck!

Josh,

Go to the mirror and stare at the remains of your power-crease or something...

Israel said...

By the way Becca used to be my landlord and we got in fights too. (She was 18)

She also got in a fight with Christine but Christine turned into the incredible Hulk with the rippling muscles and everything and Becca got scared and started crying. which is good cuz you don't wanna mess with Christine.

We thought Becca was a horrible only-child brat, but then she grew up or we grew up or something and now we love her and she's a really super-duper good mom and wife and everything.

She was probably just defending Josh's honor or something (like a good wife should.)

Jeshanah said...

Wow Israel, you are smart! You could tell that the blog was supposed to be funny. Good job!