Thursday, September 18, 2008

The other day, Zion and I went to Babies-R-Us to try to make sense of what we have to get in order to be ready for this little ones arrival. On the way, I wanted some ice cream so we drove through Sonic and Zion got me a cookie dough blizzard, (it was delicious!) and I decided I also wanted some onion rings. (Weird combo, right?) Zion was quite repulsed when I started to dip the onion rings in the cool whip that topped off my ice cream. It sounds disgusting even to me, but man it tasted great!! Being preggers sure does mess with the old taste buds!!

I had another Dr. appointment yesterday, she asked me if I had been feeling the baby move much right before she stuck the little heart monitor on my stomach and got kicked. I guess the baby answered the question for me!! haha! She said everything looks great which is always reassuring. =)

Oh yeah, and I was sick again on Tuesday night, but it had nothing to do with the onion ring ice cream because that was on Saturday or Sunday. Go figure!

6 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

I think what is even weirder is that you can't stand the taste of Pepsi when you use to have to make yourself not drink more than two can a day.

Sharla said...

Ha ha! That is weird! Shan not drinking Pepsi!! That is unbelievable!

Israel said...

You know what else is unbelievable?

Check out this poll...

Apparently White Republicans are more racist than any other political group.

Knock me over with a feather...

http://news.yahoo.com/page/election-2008-political-pulse-obama-race

Israel said...

http://news.yahoo.com/page/election-2008-political-pulse-obama-race

Sharla said...

Those democrats are just awesome people! ;)

justin h said...

want to talk about racisicm how come we have february as african-american heritage(formally knowns as Black history) month and this month is hispanic history month but guess what race doesnt have a month dedicated to their history? anyone????? anyone?? oh that prob means i am racist for noticing.