Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am starting to feel like John Locke on Lost.... we have this fire alarm panel at the hotel that keeps going off every 5-10 minutes for the past week. We have to go into our "backroom" or hallway and push this annoying little "Trouble Acknowledge" button to make it stop. Thankfully, it's not the loud fire alarm, it's just a little beeping sound so it's not bothering the entire hotel, just us as the front desk. It's exhausting though because between running back and forth between the alarm panel and the front desk to answer phone calls/ take care of in house guest issues, I'm getting a real workout!!

4 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

Lol! I like the comparison!

Sharla said...

Lol Shan! Hey, when does Lost start up again?
What's the deal with that alarm? Is someone coming to fix it? That's crazy.

Jeshanah said...

I think it starts back up around the same time I have my baby.... which seems like forever!!

The people have been here a couple of times to fix it, but they haven't actually gotten it fixed yet. He will be back tomorrow morning and supposedly, it will be taken care of. We'll see...

John S. Hullinger - A.D. said...

John Locke? I love John Locke! His "Two Treatises of Government" is brilliant!