Friday, July 18, 2008

This is so much fun!!!! (DRIP.... DRIP.... DRIP) Now, in addition to the nausea, etc. I have searing pain in both of my legs!! It kind of feels like there is a freight train driving up and down inside of them. (It really is lovely.)

I have been drinking tons of water, so I know it's not dehydration. I have been taking my disgusting prenatal pill pretty much every day (I've missed a few here and there, what'r ya gonna do?) and eating healthy food all the time. I would be eating more banana's, but ripe ones of those don't seem to be readily available here in sunny Tucson, and the ones that are ripe are also usually badly bruised and look as though they have been manhandled by gorillas!

(For those of you who are like Zion and don't read my blog all the time and therefore don't get the "drip, drip, drip" comment, it is the sound of my sarcasm dripping.)

9 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

I used to get bad cramps in my legs while I was pregnant too. Mostly in the middle of the night when I had slept in the same position for too long. They hurt really bad!!!

Israel said...

I thought DRIP DRIP DRIP was the sound of your pregnancy-related incontinence.

But wait, that comes after you give birth!

Oh well, at least you have something to look forward to...

Jeshanah said...

I don't know why I still let you comment on here. There's gotta be a way to block you.

Unknown said...

*instructive tone*

The next Ramirez family reunion will contain a degree of awkwardness, as I have foreseen.

Jeshanah said...

There is always awkwardness where Israel is concerned.

Jeshanah said...

(Israel's previous post has been removed for being inappropriate and disgusting)

Israel said...

And true!

As a public service all I did was publish a very, very long list of Republican Party Officials who are convicted child molesters and pedophiles.

You can see it at www.armchairsubversive.com

But of course Republicans don't like the truth, they like censorship and hypocrisy because unlike the truth, censorship and hypocrisy are not disgusting.

Jeshanah said...

It was nothing to do with it being true. Lots of things are true that I don't want posted on here. The content is not appropriate for my blog. =)

Israel said...

It's an election year just thought you Republicans might like to know what their elected officials are up to...