Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm not sure how much more of this I can handle....


Brushing my teeth is one of the most torturous things I have ever had to do. Eating is painful, but then, so is not eating. Everything smells horrible and makes me queasy, and even looking at a Wheat Thins box is making me nauseous. (I'm not even contemplating eating them and I feel ill!!!) Standing makes me sick, laying down makes me sick, sitting up makes me sick, riding in a car, even my hand soap... everything! I can't win!

I'm sorry if you are all getting tired of reading about my stupid "morning" sickness, but that's all that is going on in my life right now. I have barely even been to work in the past month because I can't. It's like I've had a really, really bad flu for a month.

I don't know what to do and I'm running out of things I can eat. Someone, Please, Just Shoot Me!!!

8 comments:

Jeshanah said...

Why do I bother to eat anything ever. ?

John S. Hullinger - A.D. said...

[maria]Pregnancy is bliss. It's the greatest thing ever. You should bask in the glow of this glorious time in your life.[/maria]

:-p

Sharla said...

Honey, I am so sorry you are so sick. I know it is horrible, that's why I had to hospitalised with you and your sister. This, too, shall pass. Hang in there.I wish I could be there to help you. :( It will probably let up really soon now and then you'll feel better than ever! Love you!

Anonymous said...

"it will probably let up really soon now and then you'll feel better than ever!"......just keep telling yourself that! you can't shoot yourself now 'cause then you'd hurt your baby and you really don't want that; one of those "you've got too much invested in now" type of things.
I SO VERY remember trying to get someone to shoot me, since I was too sick to hold a gun at the time. However, on a lighter note, eight years later, she is totally worth it!!!!(wouldn't want to do it again though! jk) I wish there was something I could do to help you.
I know what will cheer you up!
I just got my most recent music test back today...I got the highest grade in the class again!!! Too funny! I thought I seriously failed cause I didn't know anything, but I got an A...go figure!
Anyway, hang in there, Shanny...you can make it...I did!

Israel said...

Look at the bright side, at least you have something to blog about and this blog's a lot more entertaining when you have something to complain about...

Israel said...

Here are some smileys to make everything better...

;)

:)

:0

Jeshanah said...

Actually, Israel, that's the whole reason I decided to get pregnant. So I would have something to blog about. =P

Jeshanah said...

Who would have ever thought that Jess would be so talented in music? !!!

Way to go, Jess!