Saturday, July 05, 2008

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!

At least so, if for no other reason, I can apologize in person for how ill I must have made her. This "morning" sickness thing is for the birds!! (And who was the genius behind the naming of this malady, anyhow? Moron!)

On a separate note: Thank you Mom and Jess for the beautiful Little Giraffe Blanket and Music CD for the baby. When you told me you sent me something, I was hoping that it was that blanket. =) I love it and I'm sure our baby will, too. (Ben sure seems to like his!)

3 comments:

Sharla said...

You and the baby are very welcome. It was Jess' idea. Honey, I am sorry you are feeling so sick. I do wish I could be there to help you get through it. It really is a very short time of your life and your little one will be SO worth it, it just doesn't seem short right now. ;)

Elisabeth (Bauer) Holsapple said...

Hey Shan,

I'm sorry too that you've been feeling so poorly. I'll pray that it will pass quickly, and you'll have an easy time for the duration. Being sick is no fun!!

Be sure to post some pictures as you start to show - I have a feeling you'll look adorable. :)

Jeshanah said...

Thanks so much, Elisabeth. I'm not sure how "adorable" I'll be, but I will try to post some pictures once I get more of a baby bump. =)