Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My life is finally looking up again.


My parents are coming with Janessa for a week to visit on or around the 17th!! (They are driving, so they could be here on the 16th or 17th, depending on traffic and how long Janessa can stand to be in the van!) =) I can't wait to see them all again!!!

Also, we are finally getting out of the hovel!! We got the move in date of July 13th to our new apartment in Pusch Ridge. The 5 of us will be living in one 2 bed/2 bath for the first couple months, then around December, Zion and I will move into our own 2 bed/2 bath apartment, leaving the first one for Jariah, Becca, Brandon and the new baby who is due sometime in Janurary. It's all very exciting, because the apartments are awesome!!!!!


Click here to see pictures of the apartments. =)

9 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

Isn't it going to be nice?!?! I'm so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Not so hovel-ish! Congratulations! I am very excited for you all!

Hully said...

[insidejoke]And it even has oversized closets![/insidejoke]

Sharla said...

YAY!! YAY!! It looks fabulous! It looks SAFE!! It looks clean! It looks presentable! It looks like a decent statndard of living!! WOOHOOO! IT looks SAFE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So much for the romantic ambiance of the hovel...
Congrats on the new apartment!! You'll finally be able to have that big pool party you were talking about!!

Jeshanah said...

Yeah, pool party at our place July 14th, be there or be square!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those look great!!! I am so happy for you! Maybe we'll come visit you now.;)

Love those mountains in the back ground, too!!!!!!

Jeshanah said...

Oh, you mean that big pile of dirt?? Yeah, it's swell.


I'm just kidding, that particular mountain is, I grant you, very pretty. =) (Although it's not enough to temp me...)

Sharla said...

LOL! Shan! I had to think a sec before I could place that line. You are so funny. I can't wait to be there with you guys!