Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mom, Dad and Ness are having a truly 'hovelicious' experience this week. It has been very hot in the hovel during the day, and last night and today, we had an unwelcome visit from some of my least favorite Arizona critters... fire ants. I was bit on my feet and legs about 3 times, and mom was bit on her back a couple times. It ain't fun!! =)

Despite the ants, (and the fact that we are in Arizona....) I have loved having them all here for a while. Janessa is a little sweetheart and I have missed her alot this past year. Her and Brandon have been having a fantastic time playing together, I don't know how they will handle being separated when the time comes for her to go home. (Honestly, I'm not sure how I'll handle it when they have to go home, either!!! At least I know I get to go visit them in August, and we will be moving between now and then, so I should keep pretty busy in the meantime.)

It's late and I'm tired, I'll try to post more later!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm well i will say i am glad your enjoying your time while with mom and dad and ness i am in venice italy which really is kinda old falling down and smells very bad but neat to see and i hope to eat some pretty good food here tonight so keep your fingers crossed having a great time and how much longer are mom and dad there for anyway they leave in a few days i beleive i am posting this comment at 4 pm my time stephanie amy and i came in here b.c it would only cost like 4 dollars to sit down for 15 minutes haha how sad is that otherwise they dont let ya sit down anywhere over here ya have to pay for everything and it wasnt really 4 dollars it was 3.5 euros so what ever the conversion was but i am having a pretty good time and hope you all are doing fine i am doing fine just broke and cant read the language bye

Hully said...

I think rodrigo's post was easier to read.

Jeshanah said...

Speak English or be deleted!!