Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yesterday was Becca's first doctor appointment with this pregnancy. They gave her an estimated delivery date of Jan. 13th, but she has to go back in 2 weeks and they will do an ultra-sound which should give us a more accurate date.

We still don't know if there is one or two, or of course if it's a boy or girl. She's about 7-8 weeks along, but I don't know how far along you have to be before they can tell you the sex of the baby?

Personally, when I have mine, I don't intend to find out. (Unless I actually get my triplets, then I want to know what the ratio of boys to girls is as soon as possible!!!!)

7 comments:

Jeshanah said...

Okay, I just re-read some of the previous posts, and Becca said they can tell you if the baby's male or female at around 20 weeks.

Hully said...

Sweet Mercedes that font color is hard to read!

Jeshanah said...

Is that better, Old Guy??!

Hully said...

Contrast is your friend.

Hully said...

Shan, I emailed you a picture from Janessa's softball game last night. (It's the new wallpaper on my computer.)

BeccaHolsapple said...

John, Brandon was very impressed with the picture of Janessa. He was going on and on about the bat and the helmet and saying he wants to play with Nessa 'baseball player' too!

Hully said...

I haven't shot any video of late, so no priceless hops and twirls. Of course, she hardly ever hops/twirls any more. Sniff, they grow up so fast... I'll have to shoot and post some video this week.