Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter. Hope everyone had a blessed day.

I was trying to get Keila's song to post on here, but we couldn't figure out how to do it. I don't know if she sang it today or not, but I went online and listened to it from 2005 earlier. It's just not Easter without hearing Keila sing her song... =)

If you want to hear what I am talking about, you can go to http://www.bcfellowship.org/archives_2005.html ... March 27th, Easter Sunday 2 years ago. It's the first thing on that sermon.

I love that song and it always makes me cry!

I'll post some Easter pictures tomorrow. =)

3 comments:

Sharla said...

I think Bro Vince started preaching in another church somewhere. They don't come to BCF anymore. Instead of Keila singing her famous special, we had Bekah Y singing hers, How Beautiful is the Body of Christ. It was beautiful as well and brought tears to my eyes.
You guys need to really listen to last Sunday's sermon and Wednesday night's. That series about science that Bro Lonnie did. It was amazing. I got the DVDs to send to Israel and I was watching them last night. They are SO interesting. Please try to watch them.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you as well!! So post some pics. After all your Easter fashion dialog, we need to see what you finally wore. I'll bet it seemed alot more Spring-y there than here!!!!


When I said hi to John at church, he said,"Merry Christmas", which I did think was rather funny!=) I think it was warmer on Christmas than it was Easter; certainly more snow! Craaaazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jeshanah! I am so glad you enjoyed the song I seemed to sing every easter!...well, I did sing but it was not "Via Dolorosa", I sang "Broken and spilled out" at Bible Believers church. We have been going there since last summer and really enjoy the preaching and the fellowship. I heard of the nice words you posted and I had to come to your website to check it out--thank you! I hope all is well with you in AZ--I love to visit my family there too--I think you have a nice site going--I'll check it out once in a while. Love in Christ, Keila