Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well THAT was interesting!!!!!

Something I NEVER expected to happen in my life......

But I guess that's life with a 2 year old who's still learning to "go"!!!!! =P

This evening Lincoln peed in the Wal-Mart parking lot. LOL I was thinking as we were checking out that I should ask him if he had to go before we got in the car..... but I didn't so of course when Zion was busy reinstalling Garrison's carseat in our car (Garrison and I went to town in Becca's car because his seat was already in her van from earlier in day....) Lincoln grabbed himself.... got a really worried look on his face and started to whimper..... I asked him right then but I knew we weren't gonna make it back into the store...... He started to go about 3 seconds later, on our front seat, so Zion said, "Lincoln stop!!", grabbed him up out of the car, stuck him on the parking lot and pulled down his shorts!!!! ROFL Lincoln stood between the car, car door and Zion and finished his business (just wet, in case you were worried that it was worse!!! haha) and we changed his clothes (luckily I'd brought a spare outfit for just such an occasion!!) finished installing Garrison's seat and hit the road!!!

1 comment:

BeccaHolsapple said...

There's never a dull moment when you are a mom!! LOL!!! :oD