Thursday, June 23, 2011

Okay, so Garrison's not officially crawling or anything yet, but he is CLOSE..... right now he's laying on his belly behind me and he keeps getting himself up on all fours and pushing himself forward.... it might happen today!! He's scooting everywhere.... my life is about to get even more complicated!!! lol He and Lincoln are watching Baby Einstein together..... (Best birthday present ever!! haha) while I work on some stuff for Scotchguard and Family Camp. =)

Oh for those of you who may not know yet, I'm starting a little girls club for the "Message" girls in our area.... I'm calling it Scotchguard. You can visit my website www.Scotchguardgirls.com for more information if you are interested. =) Jeremy Sanders started a boy scout type of group a few years ago for the boys called Vanguard.... and I jokingly told him clear back when Rapp was getting married that I was gonna start one and call it Scotchguard. I didn't really think it was gonna happen at the time.... but no one was doing anything for the girls and I guess I felt that burden so I'm making it happen!! =) (As long as I get enough people to sign their girls up, that is!! ;) hahaha)

Oh yeah, and I did laundry today, too. ;) =P

1 comment:

L. Buchholz said...

That sounds like a fantastic idea! Good Luck, you'll be great!