Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh the agurments you can have with a 2 year old.....

Lincoln: Go outside.....
Me: You have to put your underwear and some shorts on first....
Lincoln: (Whining) Goo ouutsiide.....
Me: You CAN go outside, just let Mommy put on your underwear and some shorts......
Lincoln: (Ripping OFF the underwear that I JUST put on him) GOOOO OUTSIDE NAKED!!!!
Me: No! You HAVE to have underwear and shorts on to go outside.....

(This continues for several minutes until finally he calms down.... puts HIS OWN underwear and shorts on..... with my help and heads outside to play.)

Hahahaha.... Crazy day!!!


On a completely seperate note, Thank you Stephanie for the suggestion to check out http://www.regainyoursanity.com/ It's an awesome read and I'm inspired!!!! =) Thank you to David for writing it!! I absolutely LOVED it and I think it's really, seriously gonna change my life forever!!! =) People who are wanting to lose weight should totally check it out!!! =)

2 comments:

Zion said...

Very funny post.

StephanieRuth said...

Glad my suggestion helped. =)