Saturday, June 25, 2011

Last night "Teetee Becca" was upstairs and asking Lincoln some questions.....

Auntie Becca: What's your favorite color?
Lincoln: Red!! (Hey, I had not heard that before so that's good, useful information!!)
Auntie Becca: What's your favorite food to eat?
Lincoln: I like to eat all kinds of food..... (hahaa)
Auntie Becca: What's your favorite toy?
Lincoln: I like all toys.....
Auntie Becca: Who's your favorite person?
Lincoln: Lincoln! (Yeah..... that seems about right. ROFL)
Auntie Becca: Who's your favorite Grandma/ Grandpa/ Mommy/ Daddy/ Brother?
Lincoln: (all said very clearly) Sharla/ Gary/ Jeshanah/ Zion/ Baby Garrison =)
Auntie Becca: Who's your favorite cousin?
Lincoln: Baby Olivia (I gotta admit, I was a little shocked by this one, lol.... I was expecting Brandon or Janessa.... oh well.)
Auntie Becca: Who's your favorite aunt? Favorite uncle?
Lincoln: Aunt Jess (I had to give him a list of options for this one, but still, go Jess! haha) Uncle Jariah (with no hesitation *shrug* haha)

Well I learned alot about my almost 2 and a half year old last night and now you guys know too!! (Plus, I can reference this blog later when I'm working on my scrapbooks so it's really a win win!! haha And if I'm 100% honest, most of what I do is for scrapbooking later anyway....... so =P )

3 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

He's a riot!! Like his mommy...hehe

StephanieRuth said...

That was a cute post. Definately something to scrapbook!

L. Buchholz said...

Started a new blog
http://rapturingfaith.blogspot.com/
If you're interested would love to have you join! :)