Thursday, March 29, 2007

Zion's Answers:

Question #1) What is my favorite kind of beverage? Answer (b) Eegees. Missed by: Justin, Becca, Lydia, Israel
Question #2) What is my dream car? Answer (d) None of the above (Way too much to spend on a car!) Missed by: Jariah, Gary, Lydia I’d rather buy a water or solar powered car.
Question #3) If I had to eat the same type of food for an entire month, what kind would I choose? Answer (a) Mexican. Missed by: Gary(left blank), Israel This one was a no brainer in my opinion...
Question #4) What is my middle name? Answer (b) Jeru. My dad was originally going to name me Jerusalem, but thought that it would be too long.
Question #5) What was my first job? Answer (b) Bus Boy for a restaurant. Missed by: Jeshanah, Jess, John, Gary, Israel “The Huddle Restaurant” ...Lasted all of one day.
Question #6) What is my shoe size? Answer (c) 13. Missed by: Justin, Jess, Israel
Question #7) What sport was I involved in during High School? Answer (c) Wrestling. Missed by: Lydia, Israel
Question #8) If I won the Lottery, what is the craziest thing I would do with the cash? Answer (d) Buy an Imax theater and connect it to game console. COOL!
Question #9) I am happiest when… (d) I am on vacation.
Missed by: Jariah, Justin, Jess, Sharla, John, Gary, Lydia, Israel No Work! All Play! Makes me very happy!
Question #10) If I could choose one of these things to change in the world, what would it be? Answer (c) no whiny kids. Missed by: Becca, Gary, Israel Well behaved kids would make the world a happier place for everyone
Question #11) What is my favorite type of pet? Answer (c) fish. If you forget to feed em, no biggie, feed them the next day. Kids love em.
Question #12) What annoys me more? Answer (b) excuses. Missed by: Jariah, Justin, Jess, Sharla, John, Gary, Lydia, Israel Just spit out the truth!
Question #13) Where did I meet my wife? Answer (c) Louisiana. Missed by: Sharla, Lydia, Israel At one of those “marriage camps”, I mean youth camps...
Question #14) What was my first car? Answer (a) Pontiac Grand AM. Missed by: Jeshanah, Becca, Jess, Sharla, John, Lydia Thanks to Sam...
Question #15) Who is my favorite Nintendo Character? Answer (c) Toadstool. Missed by: Jess, Sharla, John, Gary, Lydia, Israel
Question #16) Which of these didn’t happen to me? Answer (a) Got a license at 16. Missed by: Lydia
Question #17) If I was running out of a burning house, what item would I grab? (All people are already out...) Answer (a) Scrapbooks. Missed by: Jariah, Justin, Becca, Jess, Sharla, John, Gary, Lydia, Israel I can replace just about everything else, but not pictures.
Question #18) I won a contest for stuffing standard size marshmallows in my mouth, how many was it? Answer (c) 21. Missed by: Jeshanah, Becca, Sharla, Lydia
Question #19) When I was a young child, what would I always get spanked for losing? Answer (d) my shoes. Missed by: John, Gary(left blank), Israel
Question #20) What Year did I graduate High School? Answer (b) 2000. Missed by: Justin, Becca, John, Lydia I graduated from Spencerville High after going there 2 hours a day for only one semester!!

Janessa's Answers:
Question #1) What's my middle name? Answer: Grace
Question #2) What's my favorite thing to play? Answer: playing with balls
Question #3) What is my favorite kind of food? Answer: hotdogs
Question #4) What is my favorite book? Answer: Nursery Rhymes Mary, Mary quite contrairy and other stories.
Question #5) What is my favorite thing to do in school? Answer: Gym and Recess
Question #6) What is my favorite animal? Answer: Dogs and puppies
Question #7) What is my favorite kind of music? Answer: LaFontaines
Question #8) What’s my favorite T.V. Show? Answer: It takes a thief.-Discovery Channel
Question #9) How old will I be on April 13? Answer: 6 (Trick question… she will be 7 on April 14th!!!)
Question #10) Who is my favorite family member? Answer: Brandon

11 comments:

Jeshanah said...

I am shocked and appalled, Mom, that you got the 'where did I meet my wife' question wrong. You were there!!

Anonymous said...

i cant believe that shan doesnt remember zions great job that he just never went back to after like 4 hours

Anonymous said...

Hey, Zion, I don't think the restaurant ever recovered from your four hours there. They closed down last week.(for real!) =)

Jeshanah said...

Actually, Sarah, the Huddle Restaurant that he worked at was only in business for about a year. The one downtown (the one that you must be talking about) had been in business for years and years when they decided to put a second one on Cable across from the mall, but it didn't work for them. It was that building that has been many, many restaurants that never seem to last, I think it's just next to Bandidos. (It's kinda like 'Shoneys' on the other side of town by I-75, or the 'Peanut Barrel' building.) I think those three buildings are restaurant cursed or something. Nothing ever lasts in those buildings.

Hully said...

To be fair to the Huddle II location, Perkins was there for years. We went there for breakfast all the time when I was a kid. I was very sad when it finally closed (I think the owner retired.)

Jeshanah said...

Do you mean the one downtown, John? Cause I thought that was the first one...?

Hully said...

The original Huddle was downtown for decades. The Huddle II was in the old Perkins building across from the mall, but it didn't last near as long as Perkins. Perkins rocked.

Jeshanah said...

Oh, Okay. I don't think I ever went to Perkins... we were more of a Bob Evans breakfast family. =) Mmmmm, Bob Evans...

(I could so go for a WildFire Chicken Salad right about now!)

Hully said...

Bob Evans is great (mmm, WildFire Chicken Salad does sound good). But Perkins pancakes > Bob Evans pancakes. At least it seemed that way at the time.

BeccaHolsapple said...

I want to go to Bob Evans!!!

Sharla said...

I am shocked and appallled that I missed that question too! WHAT was I thinking?? I don't know where my mind was, kinda like you when you missed that obvious thing about Scalia. ;)