Thursday, March 29, 2007

Here are the answers you've all been waiting for!! Go with it, people, just pretend like you've been on the edge of your seats waiting in anticipation for these!!!

And finally, (drumroll please...) my answers:

Question #1) I am happiest when (a) I am on a horse.
Missed by:
Gary, Scott, U-can(no idea who this is), Lydia, Maria, Sarah
Question #2) My favorite fast food restaurant is (c) Taco Bell.
Missed by:
Ed aka Israel, U-can, Maria, Sarah I know, I am one of the weirdos to actually like Taco Bell, but I love it!! I seriously used to go there at least 3 times a week, while I was working at Holiday Inn... Nachos Supreme, Yum!! Plus, here's a bonus for those of you who don't already know, Taco Bell has the worlds best Pepsi!!!!
Question #3) If I was running out of a burning house, what item would I grab? Answer (d) Scrapbooks.
Missed by: Jess, Maria
Question #4) If I won the lottery, what is the craziest thing I would spend the money on? The answer was (d)all of the above… I would buy a few horses, a big house, and houses for my entire family.
Missed by:
Gary
Question #5) What is my favorite drink? (b) Pepsi.
Missed by:
Ed aka Israel, U-can, Lydia, Maria I am a bonified Pepsiaholic. (I would join a group if they had one...)
Question #6) What is my dream car? Answer (a) Ferrari Testarossa.
Missed by: Dana, Scott, U-can, Lydia, Maria, Sarah This was a tough one, when I was really little, I heard someone talking about a Ferrari Testarossa, and I really just like the way it sounded. I was walking around telling people that was the kind of car I wanted before I should have been able to clearly pronounce it. Family definitely had the advantage on this question. =)
Question #7) What is my favorite holiday? Answer (c) Christmas.
Missed by:
John, U-can, Lydia My fourth of July party 2 years ago threw you, didn't it?
Question #8) What would I name my first child? Answer (b) Zane.
Missed by: Justin, Ed aka Israel, Scott, U-can, Lydia Okay, Justin claimed this question to be unfair, because most everyone knows that I 'plan' to have triplets, and since they would be the same age, that it wouldn't be right to just name one of them, or something like that. He said that I should have had lists of 3 names for people to pick from. Well, now everyone knows that Zane is one of them, I'm pretty sure that most of you know the girl name that I love, but maybe I can make a one question quiz to see who guesses the correct combo...
Question #9) If I had to eat the same kind of food for an entire month, what type would I choose? Answer (c) Mexican.
Missed by: Zion, Gary, Justin, Ed aka Israel, Dana, U-can, Maria, Sarah Clearly my 'Mexican' isn't the same as other people's Mexican... I guess I would have 'American Mexican', but I call that Mexican. Sorry!
Question #10) What is my middle name? Answer (d) Ashley.
Missed by: Ed aka Israel, Scott, U-can, Lydia, Sarah
Question #11) What was my first job? Answer (a) Stable hand at TLH Farms. Missed by:
Scott, Sarah
Question #12) What nickname did my brothers used to call me to make me mad? Answer (c) Jo.
Missed by: Scott, Lydia, Maria People sometimes mispronounce my name~~ shocking I know~~and call me JOshanah and it always used to get on my nerves, so of course Justin and Jariah jumped right on that and started calling me Jo. Aren't brothers swell?!
Question #13) What style house is my dream house? Answer (a) Traditional. Missed by:
John, Gary, Ed aka Israel, Dana, Scott, Lydia, Maria, Sarah
Question #14) What is my favorite color combination? Answer (b) Plum and Sage. Missed by: Justin, Ed aka Israel, Dana, U-can, Maria, Sarah
Question #15) What shoe size am I? Answer (c) 9.
Missed by: Zion, John, Gary, Justin, Dana, Scott, Lydia, Maria, Sarah Zion... that's just sad...
Question #16) What was my favorite subject in school? Answer (d) Language Arts. Missed by: Becca, Zion, John, Gary, Dana, Lydia, Maria, Sarah Okay, people, I obviously like to talk and write. Language Arts= Reading, Writing, Spelling, Grammar.... all things I enjoy.
Question #17) About what have my friends and family always teased me for my lack of knowledge? Answer (a) Geography.
Missed by: Jariah, Justin, Dana, Scott, Lydia, Maria, Sarah Okay, it's apparently been multiple things Justin and Jariah!! They both thought math, but I clearly remember being mocked mercelessly about Geography!!!
Question #18) Who is my favorite author? Answer (b) Karen Kingsbury.
Missed by: John, Justin, Dana, Scott, U-can, Lydia, Maria, Sarah In fairness, I did change my opinion about my favorite author less than a year ago. It used to be Lori Wick, ever since my 16th birthday when Bekah Y. bought me my first 2 Lori Wick novels, and while I still love Lori Wick's books, I find Karen Kingsbury to be a much more versatile writer.
Question #19) If I could change one thing about me, it would be… (b) my nose. Missed by: Sharla, Becca, Lydia, Sarah
Question #20) If I could go anywhere for a vacation, where would I go? Answer (b) Hawaii.
Missed by: Becca, Zion, John, Gary, Justin, Ed aka Israel, U-can, Maria, Sarah
I have always wanted to go to Hawaii someday. In the past 3-4 years I have also wanted to go on a cruise, and we are planning a family reunion of sorts at Disney World next March. My ideal vacation would be to take the Disney Cruise ship to Hawaii, but I don't think they do that... =)

8 comments:

Jeshanah said...

Your vow of silence is underwhelming...

Sharla said...

I don't know why I completely forgot that you have alsways been disatified with your nose. I even thought about it and I thought, she DID have it broken once, but you could not even tell at all, so I thought that wouldn't be it.
I do remember a little hair envy with you and Jess because hers was lighter and I recall some hair lightening in your younger days.
Oh well, I did pretty well on your quiz, better I think than I did on anyone else's.

Sharla said...

Also, where is your theme song?? I loved the theme song.

Jeshanah said...

Turn your speaker up!

Jeshanah said...

Well, I guess you all showed me... =(

Hully said...

Showed you what?

Jeshanah said...

that you could care less about all the answers to my quiz...

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who passions to taste revolutionary things. Presently I'm fabricating my personalized solar panels. I'm making it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the net as the only way to acheive that. I saw a truly brilliant website that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The place explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the data given there is. If some people over here who have experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be grand and I would highly appreciate it, because I extremely passion solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys rock.