Monday, March 26, 2007

If you have not already taken the quizzes below and want to, do not read the following until you have!!!

Jariah’s answers:
Question #1) What is my favorite type of food? Answer: Italian.
Missed by: Zion, Sharla, John.
Question #2) What is my favorite fast food restaurant? Answer: Fazolie’s
Missed by: Sharla, Lydia, John.
Question #3) What is my favorite video game? Answer: Zelda
Missed by: Gary.
Question #4) What is my favorite car? Answer: Aston Martin
Missed by: Jeshanah, Jess, Sharla, Gary, Justin, John. (I decided this was my favorite car when we went to the Detroit car show a few years ago.)
Question #5) If I was running out of a burning house (all living things are out of the house) what would I grab? Answer: Becca’s scrapbooks.
Missed by: Jess, Justin, Lydia. (Aren’t I nice?)
Question #6) What is my dream job? Answer: Game programmer
Missed by: Jess, Gary, Justin. (Like I said in the comments, being a professional game player doesn’t pay very much, $6.00 an hour or so…it did use to be my dream job though.)
Question #7) How many children do I want? Answer: 3
Missed by: Becca, Jeshanah.
Question #8) If I won the lottery what would I want to do with it? Answer: All of the above.
Missed by: Gary.
Question #9) What is my favorite drink? Answer: A&W Cream Soda
Missed by: Zion, Jeshanah, Jess, Sharla, Gary, Justin, Lydia, John. (I do love Dr. Pepper, but A&W Cream Soda is definitely my favorite!)
Question #10) What is my shoe size? Answer: 10 ½
Missed by: Zion, Sharla, Justin, Lydia, John.
Question #11) What was my favorite subject in school? Answer: Art
Missed by: Gary, Justin, Lydia.
Question #12) What am I going to school for? Answer: Computer Information System
Missed by: Zion, Jeshanah, Jess, Gary, Justin, Lydia, John. (Zion, you really should have known this one, since you are going for the same thing!)
Question #13) If I could go anywhere for a vacation where would I go? Answer: Hawaii
Missed by: Lydia, John.
Question # 14) What is my favorite snack food? Answer: Chips
Missed by: Sharla
Question #15) How tall am I? Answer: 5 ft 11
Missed by: Becca, Jeshanah, Jess, Sharla, Gary, Justin, Lydia, John. (I am actually 5 ft 11 and 3/4…lol)


Becca’s answers:
Question #1) What is my favorite drink? Answer: Diet Dr. Pepper
Missed by: Zion, John, Justin.
Question #2) What is my middle name? Answer: Danyelle
Question #3) If I had to eat the same kind of food for a month what would it be? Answer: Italian. Missed by: Zion, Jess, Sharla, Gary, Justin. (You all thought it would either be French or Canadian…I wonder why :o)
Question #4) If I was running out of a burning house and could grab one thing (people are all out, of course) what would it be? Answer: My scrapbooks
Missed by: John. (How nice of you to think that I am selfless enough to take Jariah’s computer instead of my scrapbooks…unfortunately for him I am not!)
Question #5) If I won the lottery what is the craziest thing I would do with the money? Answer: Buy a castle in Ireland
Missed by: Lydia, Zion, Jess, Sharla, Gary, John, Justin. (They were all kind of crazy and I get why this one was a hard one!)
Question #6) What is my favorite fast food restaurant? Answer: Ashton
Missed by: Jess, Gary, John, Justin. (I am not a big fast food fan, but Ashton in Quebec makes the Best poutine, I have to eat there at least once every time I go!)
Question #7) How old was I when I started learning English? Answer: 10
Missed by: Jeshanah, Lydia, Zion, Jess, Sharla, Gary, John, Justin. (Most of you answered 14, which is when I started speaking English, not to be confused with when I started learning it…kind of tricky!)
Question #8) What are my two favorite colors? Answer: Blue and Pink
Missed by: Zion, Sharla, Gary, John, Justin. (Think of my wedding… )
Question #9) How old was I when I got baptized? Answer: 10
Missed by: Jess, Sharla, Gary, Justin.
Question #10) What is my shoe size? Answer: 6
Missed by: Sharla, Gary, Justin.
Question #11) What was my favorite subject in school? Answer: French
Missed by: Jeshanah, Lydia, Gary, John, Justin.
Question #12) If I would ever go back to school what would I go for?
Answer: Business Management
Missed by: Lydia, Jess, Sharla, Gary, John, Justin. (I am probably better suited for teaching, which is what most of you answered, but if I went back to school, I would go for business management. If Jariah ever decided to start his own programming company, I could take care of the business side of it.)
Question #13) If I could go anywhere for a vacation where would I go? Answer: Italy. Missed by: Jariah, Lydia, Zion, Jess, Sharla, Gary, Justin .
Question # 14) What is my favorite snack food? Answer: chocolate
Missed by: John.
Question #15) How many children would I like to have? Answer: 3
Missed by: Sharla, John, Justin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or did Jeshanah's knowledge of Justice Scalia floor anybody else?

Hully said...

Tell her next time if she is going to copy-and-paste to use a more reliable source than Wikipedia.

Sharla said...

John!!

What are you insinuating??? You think she didn't actually learn everything she needed and more under my tutelage? (sp?)

I know when I've been insulted.





Next you'll probably accuse me of calling her up and telling her to google Scalia or something!

Jeshanah said...

Mom, everyone knows that you would never do something like that!!! I just have an incredible thirst for knowledge, and I'm a sponge! She only had to rattle off the kids names one time, and here, all these years later, I still know them!!