Saturday, September 30, 2006


I taught Brandon a new word a little while ago and now that he's really good at it, I'm putting it on my blog. He had the hickups when we were trying to get him to say it on the microphone. Can you figure out what he said??!



Also, a few minutes ago while I was trying to get Brandon to let me put his pants back on (Jariah had just changed his diaper) he wasn't going for it at all, (he's his daddy's son...) he said the funniest thing. I said, "Come on... Nanny is dressed, Mommy is dressed, and Daddy and Uncle Zion are dressed, why don't we get you dressed, too?" He said, "No!", (his favorite word lately...) so Zion offered to take his clothes off to be like Brandon and Brandon said, "Whoa!!"......."GROSS!!" It was hillarious!!!!

13 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

Yeah, Brandon hears the word gross quite a bit..especially when he stepped on that cockroach!THAT was gross!!!

He is getting pretty good, he says a lot of words now, both in french and in english!

Hully said...

It's hard to tell, but it sounded like he said, "Go Buckeyes!"

:-D

Jeshanah said...

He said, "Cool!! No, I'm not doin... hiccup...doing it!" He doesn't like to perform on command and we all kept trying to get him to say "Cool!", the new word I taught him. =)

Israel said...

Was it a naked Cockroach?

Hully said...

[insidejoke]
Now you just need to teach him to say, "Veto that trade!"
[/insidejoke]

Hully said...

Man I miss you guys...

Hully said...

Hey Shan, remember Justin Winerman? Well, he is going to law school at Michigan and he has a friend who is a fellow law student named "Shana Ramirez."

How 'bout them apples?

Jeshanah said...

haha, that's funny. I wonder if her name is REALLY Jeshanah and she just goes by Shanah?! Wouldn't THAT be weird. I wonder if she looks like me and we could do a little switcheroo and SHE could come live in AZ and I could go drop out of law school and move to Ohio... =) I like them apples...

BeccaHolsapple said...

I don't know how your husband would like them apples Shan! haha

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for the vote of confidence on the king of the world deal...even if Kings aren't voted in...it's the thought that counts...

Sharla said...

Brandon is too cute! I can't believe how well he is talking now. His papa and I miss him VERY much!

Hully said...

I thought Leonardo DiCaprio was the King of the World? :confused:

Jeshanah said...

LOL, John!

Come to think of it, I do remember hearing that somewhere. Sorry, Tommy!