Thursday, April 30, 2009

Zion and I went garage selling and I got Link some really cute clothes and the exact little baby Einstein gym that I wanted and didn't get because it was so expensive... it was only $5!! He's almost too big for it but at least I'll have it for my next kid. Now I just need to find the perfect exersaucer for him. Hopefully I can find one of those for $20 or less in good shape. (So far the ones I've seen at garage sales are complete junk or too stinkin' pricey!) Jess and I are going again on Saturday though, maybe I'll get lucky. =) I'll let you know.

We watched the movie "Flywheel" that we borrowed from our good buddy Sarah... (thanks Sarah!) it's pretty good. Not nearly as good of quality as Facing the Giants or Fireproof... but still a good story. They have obviously upgraded their movie equipment some since making the movie. Of course the acting in Flywheel isn't even as good as the other 2 movies... which is amazing because the other two are about as good of actors as I am. For those of you who weren't at LA camp the year BCF did the skit... you missed out!! ;) It was quite a show! (I'm also quite impressive in live interview type things... lol)

We just had to break out Facing the Giants since we just watched the other 2 so we are watching that one now. Grant just gave his wife the flowers.... that's my favorite part of the movie. It's so cute.

6 comments:

Lost in FWA said...

Watching movies and blogging at the same time...impressive! LOL!

Yeah, Flywheel is definatelly a first attempt movie! But hey at least they got better in a hurry! haha!

Hummm... I thought you said Link didn't need any clothes! Hehe! Hard to pass up good bargins and cute clothes, huh?

Happy Garage Selling Saturday!

-Laura-

Jeshanah said...

Yeah... I'm a multi-tasker. ;)

He doesn't "need" clothes because I have all of Becca's boys clothes... but I've already seen Brandon AND Ben in them and wanted some "new" things for Linky... they're so cute, Laura! Don't rain on my parade!!!

Sarah said...

You're welcome for the movie. Glad you enjoyed it. We did too, but Fireproof is definitely my favorite! I can't wait to see what they put out next!

So do you like the rocking chair? Wasn't too bad for free?!!=)

Jeshanah said...

The rocking chair is great! (kinda ugly... but Linky loves the way it moves!!) It was such a blessing to be able to get that from Darlene... thanks for thinking of me when she said she had one that she was getting rid of. It's lovely. =)

John said...

Watch Fireproof if you can. It is a wonderful story for husbands and wives.

Wifey said...

Aww, I love Flywheel! Yes, it's pretty pbvious that it is their first attempt, but the story is so compelling. A lot of the things that happen to Jay in that movie really happened to church members (such as the amount available to repay money that had been overcharged being the right amount to the penny).

Martha