Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Jariah, Becca, and Benjamin arrived home at about 5:00 p.m. yesterday. (I wrote this at about 7:00 p.m. Christmas day, but didn't get it published!) Zion had worked on the living room while I was at work Christmas morning and got it almost presentable for their arrival. Brandon and I decorated the tree on Christmas Eve, (although we didn't tell him that it was Christmas Eve.... we are letting him think that Friday is Christmas Eve and Saturday is Christmas this year!!! There just have been enough hours in the day these past few weeks!) I am going to be posting more pictures of Benjamin and some pictures of Brandon decorating the tree but right now for some reason I can't get the pictures off my memory card and onto my laptop. I guess they'll have to wait for Zion to get home. =)

4 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

Well, let's just say that it had been a very eventful past week!!! Who would have thought that Benjamin would decide to show up 2 days before Christmas!?!?!

We are so glad to have him! He is so sweet and content!He remind me a lot of Brandon as a baby! Brandon is thrilled to have Benny home and just tells us over and over just how cute he is!

Benjamin has some jaundice, but his level is going down, other than that everything seems to be fine now. His lungs sound great and the heart murmur they had heard at the hospital is completely gone.

AS for me, my recovery is a billion times better than last time. I feel great except for the slight lack of sleep...but that is to be expected! :o) I am out and about,(doctor's appointments) when last time at this point I was just leaving the hospital!

Well, anyway, this isn't my blog and I am posting a comment long enough to be a post:o). I just wanted to give you guys an update and wish you a Merry Christmas! (tonight it's Christmas Eve at our house...we've made Brandon wait long enough!)

Sharla said...

I am so glad to hear the jaundice is better and the heart murmur is gone. Praise the Lord! It is wonderful that you are doing so well.
Have you heard that Tamah has her baby? She finally got a girl! She was born at 2:00 A.M. today. Her name is Claire Adele or something like that. Mom and baby are fine :)
So, today was Christmas? Merry Christmas to you all! Did Brandon like the presents I sent?

BeccaHolsapple said...

He loved them!!! Especially the play food, he went on and on for almost a half hour telling me what each piece was!

Congratulations to Brett and Tamah!! I'm glad they got their girl!

Anonymous said...

ok Shan, it's been a long time since a post. I've checked several times...