Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm so excited! I am heading for Ohio on Wednesday for a (in my humble opinion) well deserved break!!! WooHooo!!!! I will be there for 6 days!!! I can't wait!! YYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

Mom and I are going to scrapbook and watch old family favorite Christmas movies, Janessa and I are going to bake Christmas cookies and have one of our world-renowned pajama parties, (we might even invite Mom and Jess!!) Jess and I will probably go Christmas shopping (I might even convince her to scrapbook with Mom and I, too!!!) and the whole group will most likely play some boardgames and watch home movies and Dad will make the most wonderful peanut butter fudge that anyone has ever had!!!!!! (I love that stuff!!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see you yesterday, Shan!!! Sounds like you have a great time planned in the short *sigh* time that you'll be here! It also looks like you're going to get some Ohio winter, too! Yippee! =)

Sharla said...

We will do everything on the list and maybe more! Plus we've even requested a snow storm for you for your added holiday pleasure!
The only regret is that Becca is not here to enjoy it all with us.(She's been a great help with the scrapbooking though by e-mailing us extra pics!)

BeccaHolsapple said...

Wish I could be there and scrapbook with you guys! Sounds like a lot of fun...
I have to say it doesn't feel much like Christmas here, we need a little bit of snow to get in the spirit of the season...unfortunatly that's not very likely :op
Hope you have a great time and come ready to help me out Shan!!
I miss all of you guys! Talk to you later!

Elisabeth (Bauer) Holsapple said...

Shan,

Hey - sorry we weren't able to get together when you were here. I hope you had a wonderful time though & enjoyed the SNOW!! :) Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon.

When you get a chance - can you post some more pictures...? :)

BeccaHolsapple said...

Hey! I had a peiece of Gary's fudge tonight! That stuff is delicious! Thanks for sending some back with Shan!

Sharla said...

Aawww Becca, I miss you SO much. I miss all you guys. I can't wait till the next Christmas when we are all together again, whenever that may be.