Saturday, July 14, 2007

Our new apartment is wonderful!!!! The complex is so nice, the location is awesome ('cept of course the fact that we're still in AZ...) and our apartment is simply divine!! There's two bathrooms!!!!!! What a luxurious way to live!!

It's a little tight right now with all of us in here, but I think once we finish getting everything unpacked and organized, it's going to work out great!!

These apartments are so nice, I really can't wait until Zion and I move into our own in a few months. THAT is going to be so awesome. It'll be a ball having and decorating a proper home again!!!

3 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

It's lovely!!!! We love it, love it, love it! It is a HUGE upgrade...it's actually kind of funny going from the nastiest place we have ever lived in to the nicest!

Sharla said...

Yay! I am so relieved that you are finally out of that neighborhood. I hope you love every minute of your new digs!

Unknown said...

Very, very, happy for you all!!!!