Tuesday, October 17, 2006


PUSH PLAY, THEN READ!!!!

I'm GOING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! Woot!!!!!!!! WooHoo, Yayay, and hip-hip hurray!!!!!!!! Becca and I both have our tickets to go to Ohio for 5 weeks surrounding Christmas (of course Becca will be in Canada with her family for 3 of those weeks, but I get to go to Ohio for 5 whole weeks!!!) Double w00t!!!!!!!! I will be helping my mom in her new store and most likely helping out in the old store and just hangin' out with my whole family! I'm so excited!!! Zion and Jariah will be coming the Friday before Christmas and staying until Tuesday after Christmas, (hopefully) we don't havtheirer tickets bought yet, but we are going to try to get them soon!!!

4 comments:

Israel said...

Ramirez'z don't celebrate Christmas.

We're Grinches and I'm the Grinchiest Grinch of all.

Anonymous said...

um i am kinda comfuesd how did you get
wednesdays post after tuesdays

Jeshanah said...

I don't know Justin, it just came up like that. I think because I had it saved as a draft.

BTW, some Ramirez' DO celebrate Christmas. I know I haven't been a Ramirez as long as you, but it's been almost 6 years now, you would think that I would start to be accepted as a Ramirez by now.

Anonymous said...

Ramirez'z actually do celebrate Christmas - albeit each a bit differently and usually with the wife's family/friends. We always try to do Thanksgiving together (probably in PHX this yr?) or at least see each other during that time (UofA football game or the annual pilgrimage to the Fry's Electronics sale) and then again over the New Years. . . and yes, Shan, you are a Ramirez. "just an honorary Ramirez - not the real thing" as Danny like to remind me. :) Joanna