Tuesday, December 01, 2009

On Sunday afternoon, we FINALLY went out to Mom and Dad's for the first time since they left, and while we were there I talked Zion into helping me dig through Jariah and Becca's totes in the basement, so Lincoln has a whole bunch more clothes that actually fit him now. (It's lovely!!!) I am very happy that we found them, (they were like the 5th tote we checked, so it wasn't too bad...) because there was some extra pants which I have been pretty desperate for!! Poor Lincoln has been wearing the same pair of khaki pants for every church service for almost a month!!! Thank you, thank you Becca, for being so kind as to give me those clothes for him.... it's very much appreciated!!! Love ya!!! =) Oh, and while we were there he saw the monkey jack in the box so I borrowed that for him... hope you don't mind. He's loving it! (I think Ness has one he can have when you guys need yours back!!!)

We went out to decorate Mom's house for Christmas.... hardly put a dent in it, but we got it started. It was fun, we watched *It's a wonderful life* while working on the tree... that's such a great movie. (It's even better after you've heard Bro. Jeff's impression of George Bailey from the pulpit!! lol) I think we're gonna meet Justin and Elisabeth out there again next week to work on it some more, next movie will probably be Christmas Vacation..... hope we get the decorating done then!!

On a separate note, Lincoln has been trying more and more steps.... yesterday was insane, everytime I'd turn around he was there, trying to walk across the room. He's getting so big!! He's taking 3 or 4 steps now before falling down.... it's crazy!!!!








5 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

I'm glad you were able to find what you needed without digging too long!! There is so much stuff down there!!

Linky is a cutie! Can't wait to see all that walking for myself :o)

Sharla said...

5757sharlaLincoln looks like he is enchanted with the tree, precious pictures!
A couple days ago I thought I heard a woman at the Bob the Builder rides calling her son Lincoln, I thought I was probably mistaken but I asked her and I was right. He was a cute little guy, three years old. They said they had never heard of any other child with that name until I told them about our grandson.

Sharla said...

I don't understand why I have so much trouble geting these comments on lately, or why all my sentences start with my name. How annoying.

Israel said...

Tear down that heathen Yuletide Idol!!!

Jeshanah said...

NO!!! What would we sing to if we did that, the couch?? *grin* It's pretty and I'm gonna get a bigger one next year!!!! =) I miss my old tree!!!