Saturday, December 12, 2009

Here are a few pictures from the past couple days... we've been having a holly jolly Christmas season!!! Lincoln and I met Jess and Ness on Thursday to get pictures with Santa and let the kids ride the holiday train! Lincoln wasn't too sure about the train......
He was even less sure about Santa!!! hehe
After their train ride, we went to Macy's where they have a "letters to Santa" station set up. (They donate a dollar to the Make a Wish Foundation for every letter put in the box, so Janessa wrote her letter and "helped" Lincoln write his.)
Lincoln loved the stars they had hanging from the ceiling!
Tonight when I was done ringing the bells for The Salvation Army, I made a gingerbread house, Linc "helped" and Zion took pictures. =)
YUM!!!!
He really likes it!!! I let him lick the snowman for about 15 seconds....
SO MUCH SUGAR!!! =)
I will try to get Zion to scan in the pictures of the kids with Santa.... but here are these for now! Thanks for looking!!! Happy Holidays!!!!!

4 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

Love all the pictures!!! I miss you guys!

Lincoln looks adorable in his Christmas outfit! I especially love the hat!

The pics of you gus doing the ginger bread house are great! Your hair looks really nice, Shan :o)

Sharla said...

Absolutely adorable! How much fun to get to see you guys! You all look wonderful to Dad and I. We miss all of you SO much! Glad to see your making memories and keeping the traditions going. Merry Christmas! Wish we were there!

Sarah said...

Cute pics, Shan!! =)

Israel said...

Where are you Sharla?