Friday, December 25, 2009

Here are some pictures from this morning.....
I'll probably post some more later.... =)
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Our sad little excuse for a tree.....Zion brought Lincoln from the bedroom and Linc was kind of crying because Zion put him down and didn't bring him all the way into the livingroom..... when he turned and saw the tree and his new train, he stopped whining, got a big grin on his face, threw his arms up in the air and ran over as quick as he could......Unfortunately, he ran too fast for me (I didn't have my camera set to action) and this is the best picture I got of it. I'm really bummed about it and Zion is mad at me for not videoing!! =(Here is his new train... it plays music, the alphabet, numbers, colors and all that good stuff, plus it has blocks and a little book on it. It's from V-tech and he is LOVING it!! It took us quite a while to even get him to look at opening another present!!! lolHe also got this really cool truck with 4 little cars on a trailer....

I'll save pictures of his stocking (which I finished this morning...) and his other 2 gifts for later..... it took him a couple hours to actually get them all opened up, so I'm on his schedule!! hehe He actually hasn't even gotten to his stocking yet, and he is currently conked out!! This morning was sooo exhausting!!!! hehehe What a cutie!!!



3 comments:

Sharla said...

Aaawww! These are GREAT! Love the one with his arms up, even if it is blurry! He is so cute, can't wait to grab him up in our arms again! See you guys soon, from Mom and Dad

BeccaHolsapple said...

He looks so cute! I agree that the picture of him running towards the tree is great even if it is blurry!!

StephanieRuth said...

Hey Shan! Lincoln is getting so big and he seems to be a great walker! I enjoyed getting updated on you, Zion, and little Linc!