Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Okay, for some reason I put the pictures on here backwards, and I'm not moving them all around again... so scroll to the bottom then go up for the correct sequencing. Thanks!!
Walking back to the car.... so tired!
Linky was actually watching the fireworks at this point (unlike Elisabeth!!)... as well as chewing the rings from Grandma.
Picture of our group watching fireworks from behind us.
Watching the fireworks.... Lincoln was still playing with(chewing) the glow in the dark rings that Grandma bought him and not really paying much attention to the fireworks at this point... he eventually started watching the fireworks show and really seemed to like it. =)
The orchestra and fireworks....
Elisabeth and Link
Link loves Daddy!!
Papa, Grandma and Kids
Lincoln is more interested in the hand that DOESN'T have the sparkler.... go figure!
WoW!!
Jariah, Becca Brandon and Ben (AKA... The Losers!)
Zion, Lincoln and Jeshanah
Waiting for the fireworks to start...
Walking to the fireworks.... who would have thought we would need so many blankets on the 4th of JULY?? It was surprisingly cold this year!!!


We played baseball.... I didn't get one hit.
Sleepy baby with Grandma...
Papa and Linky
My beautiful rice crispy treats... aren't they fancy?? lol
Sittin' on the couch with Aunt Jess...
Chillin' out with the Daddy....

Here are some pictures from Lincoln's first fourth of July. Enjoy!
And... for my 300th post.... drumroll please!!!!

10 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

You have some great pictures!! I love the one of Zion holding Link up in the air!

It was a fun day! I think the fireworks were even more fun with the orchestra playing along!

Israel said...

Awww!

Elisabeth (Bauer) Holsapple said...

Great Pics Shan...

Hey - that pic of Linc looking at the fireworks (unlike me)...was then when I was asking you if it was the National Anthem...Sheeeesh? :) Haha LOL - good times -

BeccaHolsapple said...

I don't think they ever did play the National Anthem. I was listening for it the whole time!

Sharla said...

I look old enough to be a great grandma in these pics, but, oh, well, that was still one of the happiest days of my life. Four beautiful, healthy grandchildren and another on the way! All of us together, playing ball and having fun, my cup runneth over!

BeccaHolsapple said...

The picture of our group from behind us, isn't us at all, lol!

If you make the picture bigger you can tell it must have been the people in front of us. :o)

Jeshanah said...

LOL, that's hilarious!! Zion took a bunch of pictures and I saw him going behind us to take some so last night when I was putting the pictures on the blog... I just assumed that was one from behind! hahaha Too funny!

BeccaHolsapple said...

Ok,yep he new one is us!

Sarah said...

Great pictures!! Looks like you all had a really fun day! It's a little weird seeing pictures of you guys at my house, and me not even there!!I see how you are...you wait till I'm gone, and THEN decide to come over. I'm quite offended! LOL! Just giving you a hard time! You will all have to come over again soon so that we can get in on the fun, too!! =)

Sharla said...

It was very nice of you to allow us to party in your very complete house which includes drywall and everything, even that luxuries of all luxuries, a yard!