Thursday, July 23, 2009

We are going camping on Wednesday and Thursday with the whole family... and I am really excited about it... (I love camping)but at the same time it's gonna be bittersweet. Jariah and Becca are leaving straight from the campground to go to Canada. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our separation will be of short duration much like the last time we were separated (when they moved back to Ohio and we stayed in AZ) and only last 6 weeks! Unfortunately.... I don't know how that would happen. They do keep leaving us... could it be that they are sick of us?? Maybe I should take the hint?! I always try to be a good friend/ sister/ sister-in-law.... but it does make a girl wonder!!

Come to think of it.... last time I went camping... the day we were done was also my Grandma's funeral. Coincidence?? I don't know... camping might not be my thing after all...

5 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

Actually we are going to be leaving the next morning...

Your a great friend, sister and sis-in-law it has nothing to do with you! If it were just about you, I'd stay right here...but you already know the reasons why we are going.

I don't know how I am going to like camping since I have never done it. My parents had a bad experience when they went camping on their honeymoon and never took us kids!

I slept in a tent out on the property one night shortly after Jariah and I were married, but I wouldn't really consider that camping...

zion said...

Ohhh, a "bad experience?". Do tell!

BeccaHolsapple said...

Well if I remember correctly it had something to do with putting the tent up on an anthill...or something like that...

They told me the story before but it's been years and I can't really remember, I'll have to ask again...

Israel said...

Bad experience on their honeymoon that they don't wanna talk about?

Hmmm...

Were any of you born nine months later?

BeccaHolsapple said...

Actually yes, lol!!!!