Friday, September 28, 2007

My Birthday!!!

Well, I made out like a bandit for my 25th birthday yesterday.

Brandon and I waiting for Becca and Zion to bring me my gifts....


Brandon made me an adorable birthday card, with just a little help from his mommy, of course!!

Zion got me a new 6.1 mega pixel digital camera, with 3x zoom and a 2.4" high resolution LCD screen (using points we had earned from a credit card, it only cost him $.41!!); it's awesome!! Since that didn't really cost him anything, he also got me one of the new pictures that I wanted for our new apartment!! I love it!!!

 

Jariah, Becca and Brandon got me this green, wood bowl from Off Saks 5th Avenue that I have had my eye on since Mom, Dad and Janessa were here in June! I absolutely love it!!! My new apartment is going to look so awesome!!!!! Woohoo!!

This is so cool!!!
Me with all my loot!!!



After present time, we all went out for pizza at Mama's Pizza. It was fun and the pizza was really good. (It's no Chuffer's, but it'll do in a pinch!!)


Brandon can't eat pizza, so he had fries and pizza crusts. It's not the healthiest thing to eat, but he sure liked it!!! =)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Shan!!!! Looks like you had a great time! I love the green bowl! I have Janessa here at my house today while the rest of your clan moves everything. I'm sure they're wishing you were here; they're having loads of fun!LOL!(I think moving rates right up there with going to the dentist and doing your taxes!!!!)

Anyways, I hope that the next 25 years are filled with many blessings, and wonderful friends! (like us!)hehe!
God Bless! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I think she likes that picture because it kinda remindes her of the hovel

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th!!!

hey Shan! I got a new camera for my birthday too!! Alex bought it for me! :)

And....sorry...but I did have Chuffer's at my party....heehee....next time I eat it I'll think of you....

~Maria~

Anonymous said...

she wasn't all that excited about the camera. She was more excited about her big green bowl. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! looks like it was a great one - from the Phoenix Ramirez familia

Hully said...

Moving ranks right up there with your dentist doing your taxes... or maybe your accountant drilling your teeth...

Hully said...

BTW - nice loot!

Israel said...

It's nice to see you guys smiling...

Hully said...

I can't wait 'til Christmas. I hope we can make it out there!