Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Today, I went to the Holiday Inn Express right down the road from our apartment and got an application. The man who handed me the application happened to be the General Manager and we talked for a couple of minutes about my 5+ years of Holiday Inn experience before he shook my hand, gave me his business card and told me to get my application back to him as soon as possible. I dropped it off tonight and I am cautiously optimistic about my chances of getting a job there in the very near future. =)

4 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

Ok since nobody else is saying anything...Wow Shan! I hope you get that job! Sounds great!

I already told you that in person, but I am trying to encourage commenting. This blog is kind of boring lately!

Anonymous said...

HI Shan! Sorry we didn't get to see much of each other when you were here. The kids having chicken pox kind of threw a wrench in my camp time! Then I thought you were actually staying longer than what you did. We called John and Jess to see if they and you could come over, but you had already left for AZ. =( Maybe next time!!

Job sounds good! Hope you get it! You could always see if there was a Mr. Appliance in town! I'm sure you could get a job there! =) ALTHOUGH, I'm sure whoever you're boss would be, he wouldn't be as NICE as the one at the Mr. Appliance in Lima!!!! ;-)

Jeshanah said...

Speaking of which, I am expecting an excellent recommendation from Dana if my 'new boss' happens to call him... I used him as one of my references. =)

The only Mr. Appliance that I would consider ever working at again is the one in Lima... and I'm not really planning on that. Swell as my boss was, appliances just aren't my cup of tea. =) No offence Mr. Smith. =)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Smith is very offended.












;)