Friday, November 03, 2006

Rudy Giuliani just called. He wanted to tell us to vote for Jon Kyle in the upcoming election. Of course, it was just a recording, but still, we feel pretty special considering that the President has also called us. He called and left a message a couple days ago... We still have it on our machine and I will try to have the guys put it on here so everyone can have the pleasure of hearing it. =) Unfortunately, I answered the phone when Mr. Giuliani called, so there is no message for that one. =(

7 comments:

Unknown said...

^^ serious? That is really sweet. It is just too bad you missed the call.

Sharla said...

He calls me all the time. W and I go way back.

Sharla said...

I'm the one who told him to put Israel on that watch list.

Jeshanah said...

ROFL, Mom!! Good call!

Hully said...

That is the best thing about cutting the land line and going strictly cellular -- no political calls. :thumbsup:

Israel said...

Did Rudi want to have an extramarital affair with you?

Because he's good at that, he has lots of experience.

Israel said...

My fellow Americans...

Forget all that mean stuff I said before the election.

Now is the time to come together and to focus on healing.

And also to focus on making sure our Moron-n-Chief and his Scumbag Vice President don't get too many more of our brave boys killed in Iraq for no good reason.

I'm a happy man tonight and I wanna thank the good Republicans from Ohio all two percent of them, who were finally able to find their rear end with both hands.

As you can see by this gracious victory speech, I am willing to let bygones be bygones and to work together with the few remaining Republicans in Congress to try to crush what is left of Bush's tattered agenda.

P.S. My corrupt Congressman Pombo is gone despite huge monetary support from Bush and the oil companies.

The lesbian beat the welfare cheat handily.