Friday, March 15, 2013

Well "yesterday" was a crazy day. Had a PC show and on the way was driving in my neighborhood and saw a group of probably 30 kids cheering on a fist fight. Jumped out of my car and yelled for them to stop it, and a couple of them started heading my way, so I announced loudly that I was calling the cops as I got back in my car... they seemed to think better of coming my way anymore and decided to break it up a bit. I called the cops and followed the group of 30ish kids in my car from a distance while talking to the 911 dispatcher. All the while being yelled at and cussed out for following them etc. The dispatcher assured me that they were sending cars so I headed back over to the "scene of the crime" where there had been another adult in the middle of the all the ruckus trying to stop it. Turned out she was an old friend of mine from my Holiday Inn days, we're practically neighbors!! Anyway... that was crazy. Time for me to move back out to the safety of my property!!! :P Can't wail till that can actually happen!!!

On a side note, the Pampered Chef party is currently sitting as my second best EVER so far.... and has the potential to become my best so far. :) Yay!

4 comments:

Sharla said...

Yikes! I was at your house yesterday and today and you never mentioned this! I am proud of you of course, you did the right thing, but that is scary!

BeccaHolsapple said...

Wow seriously scary stuff!!!

Jeshanah said...

Mom, it was Friday afternoon AFTER you were gone.

Jeshanah said...

what was really infuriating was there was a car with two adults sitting it in stopped on the street right in front of me and they were apparently just laughing about the whole thing with the kids. That's what my friend who ended up getting kind of muddy herself in the tussle told me when I drove back around to talk to her after getting off the phone with the police. Sad that the kid who's getting beat up can't even count on adults passing by to try and help out!!!