Thursday, November 13, 2008

I can't believe we are going to Texas even for 12 weeks. Who would have thought when I took that poll on where my baby would be born that we would ALL be wrong?! They didn't give me the option of entering 50+ answers to the poll, there were only 4, I thought for sure one of them would be correct. (I was hoping for Ohio, but really thought it would be Arizona... oh well! Guess we all live and learn!) =)

I am working today... my last day at the Holiday Inn (at least for now...??). I'll be going back to retail for a while anyhow, do that should be fun. Things were getting pretty dull around here without Jariah, Becca and the boys, so I am ready for a new adventure!!! (No, I'm not changing my blog to dragged2tx.blogspot.com; although, that would be pretty funny!)

Please keep us in your prayers as we have a couple very hectic days ahead of us getting ready to leave and driving to Midland probably on Saturday morning. Please also pray that this opportunity actually pans out like it looks like it should. (I just keep singing one of my favorite songs "He didn't bring us this far to leave us..." , it's a real confidence booster!) I'm honestly pretty cool with the whole thing (surprisingly) I feel pretty at ease (for now) and like it's all going to work out.

I don't know how much time I'll have for blogging in the next few days, but I'll be sure to send my greetings from Midland if I don't get back on before then!! Thanks for the prayers! Catch ya on the flip side!!! ;)

14 comments:

Israel said...

You should ask for pregnancy leave from the Holiday inn so that you can get your job back later and there aren't two unemployed people after the Holidays. (Unless that's the plan, so that you can go back to Ohio)

Jeshanah said...

Wow.... I can't believe that big news like this isn't garnering more responses. You must all be burned out from the presidental debating that's been going on.

Cyndi said...

Or everyone can't believe that they were sooooo wrong on the poll! Of course, the baby can still be named Penske, can't it?

Texas is a BIG state - don't get lost out there! This should be an adventure!

BeccaHolsapple said...

Well I think a lot of the commenting was done over the phone... :o)

It's really hard to believe that this is all happening so far along in your pregnancy!!! Hope everything goes well once you are out there! We'll be praying!

Love your new title! That's what I was about to say on here...you were dragged to Az to start out, but it isn't really your Arizona Adventures anymore! :o)

John S. Hullinger - A.D. said...

I did some research on Midland upon hearing the news and I have just two questions for you: How long are you going to be there? And can I come too?

Sarah said...

Wow!! Things can certainly change fast! At least TX is closer to OH than AZ! (I know, not much....but at least it's coming in the right direction!) Have Fun!!=>)

Jeshanah said...

12 weeks and come on down!

Jeshanah said...

The "F" word, Isreal, really? Did you seriously think I would let that stay on here?!

Israel said...

What "F" word?

Jeshanah said...

That long post about McCain's flaws contained the "F" word.

Israel said...

Well I didn't write it or see it.

Must be because I am pure at heart...

Jeshanah said...

Or maybe you didn't read the whole thing before posting it? Or your reading comprehension stinks? Or you read garbage like that all the time so you don't even notice it anymore?

My guess is it's the second one, we all know your reading comprehension is horrible... ;)

Israel said...

It's probably that Republicans have such foul mouths that stories covering and quoting them reflect that.

McCain is a notorious vulgar woman chaser his whole life. He was once got was criminally charged because he was so profane to two women who rejected his advances.

Bush is a horribly profane man when he isn't talking about how Jesus is the person he most admires.

Israel said...

That quote must have slipped through the cut and paste process...