Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've been feeling the baby move for a couple weeks now. It's gross. It, along with everything else, makes me feel nauseus. I have still been feeling pretty lousy everyday, and surrogacy or adoption is looking better all the time for my next kid. =p



I went to the doctor again yesterday... I have gained another 6 POUNDS! ACK!!!!!! That means 10 pounds so far for my pregnancy (I am 18 weeks or 5 months, whichever way you like to look at it...) If I keep up at this rate, I'll be 700 pounds by D-Day.(I never have been very strong in math... hmmm.)

10 comments:

Cyndi said...

Jeshanah,

Well, I just heard that 61 is the most recent age for a surrogate mother. That would give your mom at least 10 more years to be a surrogate for you! Ha! Ha!

I think you would have to be more than the best daughter in the world to make that happen!!!

Sharla, your thoughts??

Sharla said...

Yea, that ain't happening.

Cyndi said...

I figured that would be your response!!

Jeshanah said...

I think I'm gonna have to pass my "adorable riot' torch to Cyndi!

How come I never knew she's so funny? I've known her my entire life, and I missed it somehow!! When I move back to Ohio, I'm definitely gonna wanna spend more time with her!! She's lots of fun!

Israel said...

When you move back to Ohio?!?

Ha! You fat people are so funny!!

justin h said...

ahhhhhhhhh man israel beat me
i wanted to be the first to call ya tubbs two

Cyndi said...

Jeshanah,

You need to hang with me! You haven't seen anything yet...

And I am sure that you aren't TUBBS TWO yet - you will have this beautiful baby and be back to pre-baby weight in no time!!!

Unknown said...

More than six thousand years of recorded human history, and nobody's ever been pregnant before.

Amazing.

*ducks*

Jeshanah said...

PMB, you're confused! MILLIONS of people have been pregnant before! (INCLUDING your own mom!!!) This is however my first time. ;)

Justin, you never called Becca "Tubbs" did you? What's up with that??! I should technically be Tubbs the Third. =) (Besides, that's much more distinguished sounding!)

Jeshanah said...

Yeah, Israel, you used to be hilarious!! ;)