Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ok, I was going to post the following last Monday, but I kept thinking I would add more details before posting. I haven't been able to think of what else to say, and I haven't had alot of time the past few days to post, so this is what you get. =)

Well, I just got back from my first ever Ramirez Family Reunion!! Like all family reunions, it was not without it's share of dull moments and awkward silences... but for the most part, it was pretty interesting. One of the more entertaining moments of the weekend was when Josh and Zion did tug-of-war against a group of about six or seven 'purple shirt' females, (each section of the family had a different t-shirt color, the Ramirez' were the green team) and after about 3 seconds of tugging, the guys let go of the rope and let the poor girls fly. They fell down pretty hard, which made BeccaR and I both look around for some sort of hole to climb into, but it was actually a quite comical moment. =)


The downside was that I had a headache most of the day. (I really need to go get a new contact...)

6 comments:

Sharla said...

hey! You told me you were GETTING a new contact last week!! That is VERY important. Go get it. Now!

Unknown said...

Letting the girls fall over in tug-a-war kinda makes up for the sweet valentines day video.
Way to go there, Zion.

On the other hand, we boys have been pulling that ruse on the gals since grade-school, so they should have learned by now, no?

*ducks*

Jeshanah said...

I have been wearing my glasses most of the time since the reunion. =)

Hully said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjHc7RZKX20

Sharla said...

lol PMB

Jeshanah said...

LoL, John and PMB!!! That was some pretty funky music and video, there, Johnny!!