Tuesday, January 23, 2007

(sing-songy tune...)

Life is good, Life is great, Zion finally ordered my plates!!!







(And mugs and bowls... I am SOOOOO ExCiTeD!!!! This calls for a great big w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am of course talking about the incredible eggplant dishes from Longaberger that I have been wanting since they came out around 2 years ago!!! They are so pretty and just scream me!!! Plus, they are made so well, we seriously will probably never have to buy another set of dishes!! (My mom has had her Longaberger plates for years... even through years when I was responsible for the dishes and broke something almost daily... but NEVER a Longaberger dish... those bad boys are tough!!!) I can hardly wait!! This is just like Christmas when I was a little kid!!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!! Once I get them (and move into a nicer house...) I will have to start inviting everyone over for dinner so they can see how extremely awesome these dishes are!!!!!

People who don't know me very well are now figuring out that I am a bit on the insane side.... I get very excited about things that alot of people wouldn't. =) Oh well, these dishes are fabulous and I have been waiting and waiting, wondering if I would ever get them, and last night, Zion let me call and order them!!! (Good thing, too, because they are retiring at the end of the month, and I wouldn't be able to get them after then!)

13 comments:

Israel said...

We wanna look at houses when we get to Tucson, however, Lillie's Cell is disconnected so we need her home phone number. She's not at her last work number...

Anybody??

I need to find out if she'll be too fat (pregnant)to show us houses.

Anonymous said...

haha well that isnt a good sign is it

Anonymous said...

you need to put the links to the ramirez blogs and johns blog back on your page shanny thanks

Israel said...

Lillie is due in the Spring sometime so I guess she's stopped working.

Zion you should've got her those dishes ages ago. This is the first thing she's been happy about that didn't involve leaving AZ to go somewhere else.

Jeshanah said...

That's what I've been telling him!!!

Jeshanah said...

I talked to Lilly today, she said she would like to show you houses, she just needs to know when you'll be available to do that, I have her updated number if you need it.

Israel said...

Feb 19, 20, 21

we have a list of places we want to see but we don't want her to give birth in the car.

e-mail me her digits.

Jeshanah said...

^ That last post was not me.^
I did not talk to Lilly and I have no idea what her digits are, but I will probably be going to her baby shower! =)

Israel said...

digits please!!

Sharla said...

My favorite part of this post is where you say "they are so pretty and they just scream me!" Haha! A little conceited there are we??

Jeshanah said...

LOL!!! THat is NOT what I meant and you know it!!

Israel said...

did you e-mail me Lillie's phone#???

Jeshanah said...

I don't know her phone #... Zion does. I keep on telling him to send them to you, but he rarely listens to me. =)