Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Elijah!! We just got back from having dinner with Elijah, Elizabeth, Josh, Becca, Olga, and Becca’s parents in celebration for Elijah’s 10th Birthday. We went to a very dark Italian restaurant called FrioRitos (or something like that…) it was pretty fun.


So, here is what I have been up to lately…

I have been working on my scrapbooks, butchering my poor brows, enjoying my brand new indoor swimming pool (A.K.A. my bedroom whenever it rains, snows, or we have the cooler on....) and making really bad no-bake cookies.

Details:

Scrapbooking is going very well, I have gotten quite alot done and I am pretty much caught up with everything that I have pictures for right now, but I just ordered about 450 more pictures that I will get on Friday, so I will have plenty more to do then.

Brows, well, I guess you could say that I got a little "pluck happy" and my right eyebrow suffered the consequences. It kind of looks like I was either the victim of a fire, or attacked by a blind woman with a pair of pliers. It's not pretty. Hopefully they grow back soon.

As for the swimming pool in my room, well, that just happens whenever there is moisture outside. There is an insane leak in the roof above our closet, (not to mention the hole on the floor in the corner of the bedroom that caves in more and more whenever it rains....) where there is a seem in the roof from turning what used to be the garage into a bedroom. On the plus side, once all my clothes are ruined by the filthy rainwater, I'll get to go buy new ones!

My really bad no-bakes are a real mystery. I think it must have something to do with the altitude, but I have only been able to make about two decent batches since I moved here, which is a real bummer because I used to make them perfect every time for years! I've really lost my touch.

Oh well, now you know what’s going on in my life, what about yours?

9 comments:

Israel said...

MC Hammer had an indoor swimming pool in his living room, when he lived near us in Fremont. Then he lost millions, went backrupt and now he lives near us in Tracy in a regular old tract house.

But I'm sure his pool couldn't touch yours...

Jeshanah said...

No one can touch this...


you could try but you might get electrocuted by the space heaters that are swimming around in our room. =) It's a lovely life I lead. Me and M.C. Hammer... who knew?!

Anonymous said...

can't remember this sites address? Just type in "Jeshanah's hovel" into google (without the quotes" and voila, your there!

Jeshanah said...

Or you can type in 'Jeshanah Ramirez' and get to RamirezKids or my blog... but really, you should all have this blog as a favorite so you don't have to worry about it. =)

Hully said...

"But I'm sure his pool couldn't touch yours..."

*applause*

Israel said...

I revel in the adventures of this "plucky" lass!

Why don't you just shave them all off and draw them in with black magic marker. They will grow back (maybe!)

P.S. A little advice, just because you marry a Mexican doesn't mean you have to look like a chola...

Ba-dump! Dump! Crash!

Jeshanah said...

I would probably think that was funny if I had any idea what you just said.

Israel said...

ask zion to explain...

Jeshanah said...

I did, he also has no idea what you are talking about. =)