Thursday, January 14, 2010

My little man is a year old today..... I can't believe how fast it's gone!!! I will be posting pictures of his 1st birthday party after we have it..... on the 31st!! We wanted Jariah and Becca and the kids to be able to be here for his birthday, so we postponed it until they can come too!!! =) I can hardly wait for so many, many reasons!!! (A huge one is that I'll get to meet my new little niece, Natalie!!!)

Meanwhile, I'm busy planning Lincoln's Birthday Bash.... should be pretty fun and no doubt pretty cute!! (The theme is of course Abraham Lincoln and I am making little stovepipe hats for all the kids as party hats!!) I'll be sure and post pictures!!!! =)

5 comments:

BeccaHolsapple said...

Love the stovepipe hats idea!!

Can't for you to meet our sweet baby girl either :o)

Sharla said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln Doodle!

MariaJoy said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the invite! We are looking forward to it!! =)